Join us Thursday, September 27 at Keiser Pembroke Pines Campus for the 2018 Microservices Summit. You will learn about Software Architecture, Development Methods, Software Techniques, Service Framework, and the Emergence of Microservices in this context. The speakers will be discussing the state of software development, what are the new trends, their pros and cons, and what the future looks like for the development of software services.
- 5:00 PM – Registration Opens
- 5:30 – 6:30 PM – Networking
- 6:30 – 7:00 PM – Announcement and presentations
- 7:00 – 8:00 PM – Panel discussion followed by Q&A
This session will be a deep dive into the world of Artificial Intelligence. We will use the Google AIY Vision Kit to show a real world example of how to setup AI and discuss competing frameworks (CNTK, Tensorflow, Pytorch, etc.) The objective of this session will be to help attendees understand the field of AI, tools of the trade and how to get started as a developer. Please feel free to bring your own Google AIY Vision kit but this is not a requirement since most of the material will be showcasing the technology and not a hands-on lab.
1. Intro to AI/Deep Learning/CNNs
2. Featurization with Images
3. MNIST Sample
4. Recycle Image Example with AML Notebook
5. Google AIY kit
6. AI Frameworks
Jason Virtue, Data & AI Cloud Solution Architect at Microsoft for One Commercial Partner. Jason has worked in the BI industry for 20 years for management consulting firms and Fortune 500 companies. He has worked as a BI architect and delivered multiple BI platforms across various organizations. His technology and real-world experience helps him advise client on best practices in the data warehouse industry.
DATE & TIME:
Thursday – September 27th,[masked]:00 pm – Networking
6:30 pm – Presentation
8:15 pm – Networking
Nova Southeastern University – Davie Campus
Carl DeSantis Building
3301 College Avenue
Davie, Florida 33314
Room #: To Be Announced
Few marketers would question the value of engaging with high net worth individuals. But until the past few years, many marketers thought that using digital strategies to target high net worth individuals was a futile effort. Conventional wisdom held that digital approaches cheapened the perception of luxury goods and travel and that the high net worth were generally either less engaged with the digital world or more skeptical of it than the average consumer. More recently, as a result of a greater understanding of high net worth digital immersion, as well as new approaches to digital marketing, those perceptions have changed dramatically. Still, reaching the high net worth is a distinctive challenge. This session will look at how Worth magazine has used digital outreach to connect with the high net worth and provide examples of efforts by others that have both failed and succeeded.
WHEN: October 11, 2018 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
WHERE: IGFA Fishing Hall of Fame and Museum
300 Gulf Stream Way
Dania Beach, FL 33004
The South Florida Digital Festival is for anyone interested in Digital Marketing.
- We’ll be discussing Technology & Startups, Technology & Marketing in Education, and Content-Driven Search & Social Media.
- There will be 3 separate panels sharing, discussing and answering questions.
- All experience levels with Digital Marketing are welcome including none at all!
- We want to bring knowledge and share ideas & experiences on how Digital Marketing can be used effectively.
Panel 1: Content-Driven Search and Social Media
- Shlomi Ron – Visual Storytelling Institute
- Jen Yaeger – Plum Productions
- Melanie Mitchell – Chewy
- Andy Hill – City Furniture
Panel 2: Tech/Start-up
- Nicole Biscuiti – The Chestee
- Mark Christakis – MarkChris
- Niranjan Shintre – Aircharge
- Roshana Henderson – Web App
Panel 3: Education
- Sherrie Weldon – Lynn University
- Sign-In with a goodie bag
- Grab a snack
- 3 Panels: Content-Driven Search/Social Media, Tech/Start-Up, & Education
- Keynote Speaker
- Hors d’oeuvres & Mingle
Watch the Video Promo
Follow the Event on Facebook
ITPalooza is all about content and connecting you, the tech professional, with the information you need to make informed decisions about technology and trends. Each week, we’ll be introducing you to the topics panels and subject-matter experts who will be delivering that content.
Accelerating Digital Transformation with Collaborative Communications
Digital transformation is about meeting the needs of today’s modern business. The new workforce is increasingly mobile, global and distributed and is putting requirements on companies to support their on-the-go lifestyle. Discover how building a cloud ecosystem of integrated applications drives the speed, agility and data insights you need to generate meaningful business outcomes. With the right solutions in place, you can empower employees to work anytime, anywhere and on any device using the modality of their choice – whether online chat, video meetings or voice communications.
About Curtis Peterson
Curtis has more than 20 years’ experience managing information technology and carrier-scale data and packet voice communication networks. At companies ranging in size from start-ups to Fortune 500 firms, Curtis has managed teams responsible for engineering, project management, operations, data security, network security, data center, Carrier Operations, and internet backbone design and operations. Peterson has built world-class teams that can develop highly scalable networks while directing systems with ever-increasing compliance and security requirements in heavily regulated industries. Curtis has been a pioneer in VoIP services in the business communications space and has been developing, launching and operating Class 4 VoIP and customer-facing hosted PBX systems since 2002. Currently, he serves as the Senior VP of Cloud Operations at RingCentral, a leading cloud communications platform for businesses in the U.S., Canada, and the U.K.
Click or Tap for Tickets and Sponsorship
THE CIO COUNCIL WILL BE HOSTING A LUNCH, KEYNOTE AND BREAKOUT SESSIONS AT THE 7TH ANNUAL ITPALOOZA.
CIO Council is proud to present a series of sessions focused on the CIO with speakers and presentations designed to address current CIO concerns, tech trends, and interests. The breakout sessions are designed for CIO Council members, their designated team members, and senior I.T. Managers.
This event is for CIOs/CTOs and senior-level IT executives. Apply for tickets
For the latest news and speaker updates, visit CIOTRACK.ORG
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- CIO focused Activity
- Keynote address at the CIO-VIP luncheon
- CIO-VIP invitation luncheon
- CIO focused track with special guest presenters
- The CIO track is lead by CIO Council board member Greg Taffet
- Access to all ITPalooza VIP activities
- All-day VIP lounge
- CIO-VIP networking and dinner (from 5 PM)
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY OVERVIEW
- CIO Track Platinum Sponsor – $6,000.00
- CIO Track Lunch Sponsor – $3,000.00
- CIO Track Gold Sponsor – $1,200.00
- CIO Track Silver Sponsor – $600.00
Visit CIOTRACK.ORG for full details and to purchase sponsorships
- 8:00 AM – Doors open, general check-in (CIOs are welcome to check-in early)
- 11:00 – CIO Check-in
- 11:30 to 12:45 – CIO-VIP Lunch and Keynote Address
- 11:30 to 12:00 – Introduction, Sponsor recognition, opening statement by President of CIO Council, Lunch
- 12:00 to 12:45 – Keynote presentation
- 12:45 – Closing remarks
- 1:00 to 1:45 – 1st CIOC Session
- 2:00 to 2:45 – 2nd CIOC Session
- 3:00 to 3:45 – 3rd CIOC Session
- 4:00 to 4:45 – 4th CIOC Session
- 5:00 – Networking and VIP Dinner