Join us for the NAF Miami at the Marlins fundraiser – Saturday, September 16, 2017
- HOME PLATE BOX | $40 TICKET
- LEGENDS LEVEL | $22 TICKET
- BASELINE RESERVED | $20 TICKET
- DEADLINE TO ORDER SEPTEMBER 13
TO PURCHASE TICKETS, VISIT:
A PORTION OF THE TICKET PROCEEDS WILL BENEFIT NAF MIAMI
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
305.374.3900 | [email protected]
Download: nafmiamiMarlins Game
Facebook, PayPal, Godaddy, Apple and more, taking a stand on Charlottesville. Technology companies seek balance with free speech.
One after another, companies moved to cut off services to customers linked to the bloodshed and to the constellation of beliefs surrounding it – or, at the minimum, to reiterate that they could.
‘Particularly in the Valley, they are all about freedom and not being the arbiters of opinion – but now that is changing’.
Read the complete article.
Come and learn about joining the STEM Advisory Board to prepare our youth for careers in
Technology, Engineering and Health Science.
Breakfast and networking followed by general session and committee planning.
Kindly RSVP to [email protected]
Apply to this job
Have you ever been responsible for managing and leading a team of developers in a high productivity and performance manner? The Applications Manager is also responsible for overseeing any enterprise applications portfolio and architecture that are in the IT business solution.
This is what you will be doing:
- Performing on tasks assigned to the team in a ‘hands-on’ manner and ensure processes and practices meet or exceed industry standards including quality and documentation
- Evaluates in-house developer performance, sets expectations and goals for department and individual staff members, recruits, disciplines and trains staff.
- Establish and maintain user credibility by listening and delivering projects.
- Consults with internal departments to identify customer needs and include into project objectives. Provides support regarding product development to internal departments.
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion in overall project management by prioritizing, planning and tracking project progress.
- Leads the definition of the enterprise application portfolio and application architecture
- Designs, develops and modifies programs, including prototypes.
- Manages relationships (and ensure compliance to SLA’s) with enterprise software vendors that are within the IT portfolio of applications.
- Act as the key liaison across all functional areas, including business units, the IT department, and enterprise solution vendors.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of enterprise solution roadmaps and to ensure successful introductions across the organization.
- Develop enterprise solution concepts and business cases for new application investments.
- Perform business analysis and prepare recommendations and business plans as needed.
- Create and analyze relevant information and develop recommendations that they present to senior management.
- Understands integration points between enterprise systems, and the associated data models.
- Seek and eliminate legacy systems pursuing accuracy, data integrity and best process definition.
- Project scoping, manage relationships, and project planning, process control, identification of ‘best technologies’, development excellence, testing accuracy, deployment effectiveness and attention to high quality assurance and release management.
- Performs and adheres to best practice Project Management methodologies.
- Experience developing relationships with and ensuring the appropriate participation of key client stakeholders and client executives.
- Experience in developing strategic roadmaps.
- Create, manage and track projects, including, but not limited to: Project schedules, detailed project plans, project scope statements, cost estimates, resource plans, risk and issues logs, status reports.
- Follow company HIPPA, and Record Storage Policy, Company Code of Conduct, and all other Company Procedures. Report non-compliance observations and concerns accurately and promptly.
This is what you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field or experience equivalent to education.
- Minimum of 7 yrs. IT experience with demonstrated experience leading collaborative IT teams.
- Minimum 3 years of client relationship management experience
- Experience in project lifecycles from business case development to final delivery, oversight of project teams as they gather functional and technical requirements, project timelines, status reports, issues/risks lists, and deployment.
- Experience with server performance tuning and monitoring tools.
We consider this skill as a big plus:
- PMP® certifications
- A strong background in both Waterfall and Agile software development methodology is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience conducting Business or Systems Analysis
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas.”
Early-bird ticket sales will end August 31, 2017 – hurry if you want to take advantage of this great offer.
Early-bird general admission tickets, as well as CIO Track ticket applications, are now selling fast!
If you are the CIO or senior most IT executive of your company, you are invited to apply for a ticket to attend the exclusive CIO track at ITP17. Space in the CIO track is extremely limited and sells out fast every year.
Also available are a limited number of sponsorship opportunities for the CIO track. Details will be available in the coming weeks but if you are interested in securing one of these converted sponsorship slots, please contact [email protected] or [email protected]