Just this past week we’ve witnessed two amazing success stories for local South Florida events.
The CIO Council of South Florida held its 11th annual State of the CIO event showcasing the ever-changing role of the modern CIO. The event was attended by a record breaking crowd of over 300 enthusiastic attendees and a healthy 33 vendor partners. The State of the CIO is one of two signature events for the organization, the other being the annual golf outing in September. Visit the event gallery.
Earlier in the week saw the running of the 13th annual Code Camp and it was not only the biggest and best yet but also the biggest in the nation.
A few stats:
- 1,495 registrations of professional software engineers,
- 100 technical sessions, 90 speaker.
- the biggest in the nation!
Apply to this job
Exciting contract opportunity for a C++ Analytic Developer in Miami, FL.
Ideal candidate’s responsibilities include:
- High performance C++ analytic development in parallel computing environment
- Previous experience in Windows environment
- Provide support to client’s analytical models.
- Refactoring current models and integrating existing libraries into other systems
- Work with other departments to learn, understand and create better solutions
- 3+ years experience with C++ programming
- Must have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Good to have:
- Exposure to C# or experience with the Microsoft Stack
- Data base experience
Sherlock loves to share $500 referral bonus!
Join us as we support the South Florida HIMSS Chapter 5th Annual Scholarship Golf Event – Monday, April 3, 2017 –
Registration & Light Lunch @ 11:30 AM – Shotgun Start @ 1:00 PM – Dinner & Awards @ 5:30 PM
It’s time to register for WordCamp Miami 2017 at FIU 11200 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33174
WordCamp Miami is the largest WordCamp in the world! As a friend of WordCamp Miami, SherlockTalent shares these discounts with you:
SHERLOCK50OFF – 50% off a weekend ticket until March 14th or while supplies last
SHERLOCK5OFF – $5 off a weekend ticket while supplies last
Register here: TICKETS!
Learn how to use WordPress for you and your business. The conference focuses on design, user experience, front-end development, blogging, business topics, and social media.
Browse great opportunities with Sherlock @ Opportunities!!
The 2017 Miami NAF Student/Industry Conference is taking place at the Doubletree Hilton Miami Airport Convention Center, May 10th 2017.
The conference features keynote speaker and other special speakers, break out sessions, plus internship interviews with industry professionals. To schedule intern interviews at the conference, please visit: https://miami.getmyinterns.org/
Approximately 1400 high school students will be attending from Miami-Dade NAF Academies of Engineering, Finance, Health Sciences, Hospitality and Tourism and Information Technology.
If you are interested in presenting at the Conference either as a speaker of a sponsor. please follow the link below to register your interest.
Speakers, Sponsors Sign up here: http://miaminaf.org/sign-up/