Apply to this Job
SherlockTalent is actively looking for a Systems Administrator professional in Miami. Ideal candidate will be responsible for managing, monitoring, patching and upgrading in-house server/computer systems and network devices. Candidate will participate in the planning and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Must be proficient in:
- Disaster Recovery
- Patch Management
- Server Administration
- Unified Communications
- Asset Management
- Network and Printing
- Capacity Planning
- Contribute in the planning and the development of long-term strategic goals for systems and software
- Implement desktop and server systems utilizing best practices
- Responsible of defining, imaging and deploying workstations, servers, printers, scanners, firewalls, encryption systems, and all host security systems
- Manage and maintain the infrastructure of the server system environment
- Manage all operating systems and end-user software
- Ensure Recovery Time Objective and Recovery Point Objective are met to comply with data backup policies
- Manage, maintain the monitoring system for all servers and network devices
- Responsible of managing and maintaining all the Unified Communications and connection solutions, including workstation connectivity, local area networks and SharePoint Intranet
- Administer input/output equipment
- In charge of Active Directory, end user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations
- Perform and test routine system backups and restores
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems, escalating incidents as necessary
- Maintenance of network inventory
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software and hardware improvements, upgrades, patches, reconfigurations, and purchases
- Create required reports and documentation in response for user needs.
- Develop, document, and maintain policies, procedures and associated training plans for system administration and appropriate use.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field
- 5+ years as Systems/Network Administrator
- Proven knowledge of Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2, and 2016
- Bilingual Spanish and English
- Networking knowledge a plus
- MCSA/MCSE, MCITP, NET+, CCNA certifications a plus
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.”
Click here to register
Annual Report to the Community Celebrates its Sixth Anniversary at Marlins Park
This year marks the sixth anniversary of the One Community One Goal’s initiative and we’re hitting a home run! This year’s One Community One Goal Annual Report to the Community will be held at the Marlins Park on July 25th.
The home team lineup looks like this:
- Keynote speaker: Mark Wilson, President and CEO of the Florida Chamber of Commerce, will inspire the audience during the main program which will take place between 9:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m;
- This year’s One Community One Goal highlights will be provided by: Co-Chairs Miami-Dade Mayor Carlos A. Gimenez;Maria C. Alonso, President & CEO, United Way of Miami-Dade and Penny S. Shaffer, Ph.D., Market President, South Florida, Florida Blue.
Attendance is expected to exceed 1,000 business and community leaders from more than 500 companies (including corporate CEOs, university presidents, entrepreneurs and elected officials).
Incredible sponsorship opportunities are available. Please contact Joseph E. Hovancak, Senior Vice President, Development and One Community One Goal, at [email protected].
When: July 25, 2018 @ 7:45 pm – 11:30 pm
Where: Marlins Park
501 Marlins Way
Miami, FL 33125
Join us for SUP-X 2018!
The premier annual conference that brings together startup and earlystage entrepreneurs, angel investors, venture capitalists and related service providers from throughout North America.
SUP-X: The StartUp Expo presented by South Florida Technology Alliance is an international conference and expo held each year in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. SUP-X will be on July 26th this year. Some 1000-1500 startup and early-stage entrepreneurs, angel and VC investors, related services providers and those interested in startups and entrepreneurship from throughout the Americas and the Caribbean are expected to attend.
Visit: https://www.sup-x.org/ for more info
SUP-X The Startup Expo July 26, 2018
The accelerated rate of change brought about by the volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous nature of today’s world requires a value driven, iterative, and adaptive approach to requirements and planning.
This popular, hands-on workshop offers participants the first-hand knowledge, experience, and confidence to tackle the requirements and planning of products, solutions, and services using an Agile, value driven and adaptive approach. This 2-day experiential journey has participants working through a real-world problem to learn creative, collaborative and engaging techniques to take it from a vision to valuable outcomes – using short feedback loops and an adaptive, iterative and incremental approach.
Mon, Jul 23, 2018, 9:00 AM – Tue, Jul 24, 2018, 5:00 PM EDT
In Support of the CIO Council Scholarship Fund
Welcome to the 11th Annual CIO Golf Outing
With sponsorship opportunities starting at just $300, we’ve made taking part in the most anticipated golf outing of the year easier than ever.
Good to know: You sponsorship dollars contribute directly to the success of the CIO Council Scholarship Fund which to date has awarded over 20 scholarships to deserving young students in the Miami-Dade and Broward Counties.
Our Golf Packages include:
- Awards and Prizes
- 1st Place Foursome Award
- 2nd Place Foursome Award
- 3rd Place Foursome Award
- Men’s and Ladies’ longest drive
- Men’s and Ladies’ closest to the pin
- Practice Range
- 2 Roaming Drink Carts
- Golf Cart and all fees
- 4-person scramble
- Mulligans available for purchase during registration
- Catered luncheon and awards reception
- Great raffle prizes
- Tremendous networking and camaraderie
- Fees support the CIO Council Scholarship Fund
Click here for golf and sponsorship packages
11th Annual CIO Golf Outing