This is what you will be doing:
- Lead all aspects of IT Infrastructure including design, engineering, security, implementation, and operations for the enterprise’s global network.
- Lead all aspects of the SAP Business One services.
- Have an in-depth understanding of POS systems and managing technology functions that span multiple locations, has a multi-national scope, with both mobile and desktop access to remote offices, data centers and cloud-based services.
- Builds relationships by implementing regular service and account reviews, determining vendor selection, negotiating pricing and contact management.
- Strong interpersonal skills including critical thinking, active listening, communicating a vision of what is possible with technology, excellent oral and written communication skills, problem resolution skills,
- negotiation skills and ability to motivate and instill confidence in others regarding the vision and direction of technology and company.
- Interfaces with internal as well as external clients communicating details of an incident as well as an action plan for corrective action.
- Oversees analysis, recommends and implements continual process and infrastructure improvements to increase productivity, reliability and reduce procedural errors.
- Oversees network vulnerabilities and ensures they are remediated within the required timescales.
- Ensures all company internal, client and regulatory requirements are followed and adhered to across the environment.
- Define architectural guidelines and infrastructure strategy.
- Drive service transformation including the implementation of sustainable process improvements.
- Drive standardization and centralization of technologies across the enterprise to capture long-term cost savings and operational improvements.
- Monitor changes and advancements in technology to identify ways we can gain a competitive advantage
This is what you will need to have:
- Experience in strategic planning and execution of IT for a geographically dispersed organization.
- Strong knowledge of information system architecture and security controls (i.e., firewall and border router configurations, operating systems configurations, wireless architectures including Wi-Fi network, server systems, databases, specialized appliances and information security policies and procedures)
- Strong knowledge of the financial services area (or other critical infrastructure areas) with an emphasis on network/system engineering and information security.
- Must have a strong understanding of computer systems characteristics, features, integration capabilities, including Cloud.
- Must have experience with virtualization, use of open source, and technical infrastructure, applications, and environments.
- A track record of delivering on-time and on budget.
- Proven ability to communicate complex technical and systems operational concepts to all levels of a business and IT organization.
- Must be solution and action oriented, balancing technical and business needs.
- Ability to perform network traffic forensic analysis, utilizing packet capturing software, to isolate malicious network behavior, inappropriate network use or identification of insecure network protocols.
- A diverse skill base in both Information Systems and Information Security which address organizational structure and administration practices, system development and maintenance procedures, system software and hardware controls, security and access controls, computer operations, environmental protection and detection, and backup and recovery procedures
- Considerable knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!