Our client, a national chain, has a need for an Informatica ETL (Data Acquisition) Developer.
The company recently upgraded to Informatica and you would be the main ETL developer to work on the rest of upgrade as well as maintaining the system. They are looking for someone with the following:
- 4-6+ years Informatica Power Center ETL development experience Required –version 9 preferred but 8.x acceptable, Power center tool, & windows environment
- 3-5 years SQL SSIS experience Required – specifically with Data Warehouse/BI environment.
- Advanced SQL stored procedure/ programming experience required.
- 5+ years of solid knowledge of data warehousing objects, and design concepts and proven experience on how to implement these.
- Experience with Data vault design methodology desirable but not required.
- Experience with Historical mapping techniques preferred.
- Experience with dimensional mapping required.
- Knowledge of advanced concepts such as partitioning, snow-flaking, Intelligent keys required
- Experience with mapping different data sources, such as SQL databases, flat files, multiple data sources, etc.
- Prototyping experience desirable.
- Experience with Teradata as a target platform preferred.
You will be part of a fast paced team working on multiple projects with High priorities for the corporation.
Excellent Opportunity to work with a High Level team of IT professionals whose business is very much IT driven with new initiatives and working with the latest in technology.
Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
Will consider candidates from out of town–but they must be able to relocate and work fulltime onsite in Miami.