DOES YOUR TEEN NEED A SUMMER GIG? – A South Florida internship program aims to enroll more than 3,000 high school students this summer. Post your questions below to be answered LIVE by Summer Youth Internship Program’s Alex Funkhouser and Donovan Lee
Register your company now to receive fully funded & insured summer interns.
Summer Youth Internship Program
DOES YOUR TEEN NEED A SUMMER GIG? – A South Florida internship program aims to enroll more than 3,000 high school students this summer. Post your questions below to be answered LIVE by Summer Youth Internship Program's Alex Funkhouser and Donovan Lee:
Posted by NBC 6 on Thursday, April 26, 2018
Apply to this job
- Will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
- Works with internal stakeholders such as Product Management, Client Care, and Compliance, as well as clients, to clearly define and document their requests.
- Assists with diagnosis/troubleshooting of reported problems pertaining to software developed by the team.
- Determines how to best implement the requested changes / customization. This may include working with Development staff, Product Managers, QA staff and / or other Business Analysts.
- Creates business requirements documentation / programming specifications with sufficient detail to enable application developers to complete the programming request.
- Ensures that the final user documentation effectively conveys the information the client needs.
- Tests / validates developed software solution to ensure that the completed product matches with the business requirements and operates correctly.
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration.
- Report and follow through on common sources of technical issues or questions and make formal and informal recommendations to resolve.
- A successful candidate will acquire subject matter expertise sufficient to assist internal and external clients.
Skills and Experience
- Vigilant problem solver with strong business acumen.
- Backgroung in Item Processing, Lockbox and Image Capture.
- Intensely analytical, with the ability to translate analysis into recommendations.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills (including technical writing) since this position requires extensive communication between technical and non-technical audiences.
- Expert in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be self-directed and highly motivated with the ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and possess exceptional people and customer service skills.
- Must have strong project management and organizational skills necessary to work in a matrixed work environment and be able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Four-year college degree in IT / Computer Science / MIS or equivalent relevant experience.
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance considered.
- Experience with Agile development preferred.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.”
Special thanks to Alberto Carvalho (Superintendent of Miami-Dade County Public Schools) and Richard Fain (Chairman and CEO, Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.) for inspired leadership in our community. #RCLGIVES
To learn more about the Intern Programs ar Royal Caribbean Cruises: https://royalcorporatecareers.com/pages/internships
Register now to receive your fully funded and insured summer interns:
L-R: Alberto Carvalho, Richard Fain and Alex Funkhouser
Alberto Carvalho and team accept the check for $400,000 from Richard Fain, Chairman and CEO of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
Is how we find work, gain the attention of a recruiter, or form a management team for an enterprise venture changing again? What innovations may impact whether you get a response to job outreach in the social media era? Which is best for navigating this new employment frontier? An evening with Human Resources Leaders, an Executive Recruiter, and a human capital Technology Entrepreneur will offer rich perspectives about recent digital era evolutions that are altering placement and recruitment.
In a robust job market, refinements in data analytics, match screening, and company review platforms are some of the developments used to increase efficiency and tag the right candidate or opportunity. Will personal networking and interaction soon be obsolete? This and other informative content will be covered at a timely event. Please join us.
Moderator: Luis Pedemonte, Managing Partner (Global), EMA Partners International
Vice President of Human Resources & Talent Management
Cable & Wireless Communications
Christopher S. Daniels
Founder & CEO, Elevated (Candidate.Guru + Elevated Careers) by eHarmony
Former SVP, Human Resources – LVMH Starboard Cruise Services
Human Resources Latin America at Bunge
– Parking entrance on SW7th Avenue; rear of the building
– Light food and beverages will be provided.
– Questions? Email [email protected]
MIT Forum SoFlo: GigSearch – Job Finding, Recruitment, & Team Building in the Digital Era
Join me and unwind at this terrific Bar and Buffet social in the heart of South Beach just steps from the Convention Center.
WineDown has become a strong tradition for many eMerge Americas attendees. After a busy day exploring the booths at eMerge, there’s no better way to unwind than with the annual WineDown. Presented by the SFTA in association with WeWork, Lincoln Rd. The event attracts strong participation each year.
eMerge VIP Pass holders get in free!
Visit the official WineDown event page