Two Unbelievable Opportunities, One Stunning Event Horizon!
By now you’ll be well aware of the terrific talent appearing on stage at this year’s ITPalooza.
In this week’s newsletter, we highlight just a few of the many talented speakers and panelists that will be sharing their experience with you.
Set Phasers to Stunning – Welcome the the VIP Experience! For a mere $250, you can experience ITPalooza from a whole different vantage point. We’ll have VIP Breakfast, Joint CIO-VIP lunch, VIP Cocktail Reception, Video mapping, Robot Ushers,
How IBM Boca Changed the World! This Thursday, Nov 30
This week, the SFTA and Citrix are hosting a joint event at Citrix HQ to celebrate IBM’s 50 Years of Innovation and in particular to spotlight the phenomenal achievements that arose from IBM Boca Raton.
Register Today! The event is led by Citrix’s Chris Fleck and supported by an all-star cast of IBM-ers.
Apply to this Job
SherlockTalent is in looking for a talented Junior .NET Developer that is ready to join a fast-paced company for a 6 months contract. Ideal candidate will support the Manager of System Development in all the enhancements, resolving systems issues and actively collaborate with teams.
- Work across the full software development life cycle
- Follow Agile development practices to support iterative development and releases
- Ownership of code, applications and systems for quality, interoperability and performance
- Work in small cross-functional teams
- Actively collaborate with business and engineering stakeholders
- Closely collaborate with partners to design and develop new integrations and assist with system enhancements
- Support in resolving support issues
- Participate in code walkthroughs as necessary.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience as .NET Developer
- Keep current with relevant technologies including but not limited to Microsoft .NET (ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Reporting Services, LINQ, WCF, Entity Framework, SharePoint Server, etc.).
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Must possess strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with demonstrated teamwork, time management and multitasking skills.
To be considered immediately, Click here to chat with Sherley
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.”
Google Cloud Summary:
- Your workloads connect to the world instantly on our own private Google network.
- Best in class Analytics products process petabytes within minutes.
- No-ops services scale infinitely with full automation and security built in.
- Cloud ML takes your data to the next level with managed Tensorflow.
- Check out what we’ve been building for the last 18 years.
- See how you can build what’s next with Google Cloud.
Run Your Business on the Google Cloud!
What do the Executives & Employees at Google, Salesforce, Linked-In and Twitter have in common? They’ve learned to harness the power of deep meditation. Harvard Business School indicates that meditation and intuition are the most powerful tools for 21st century executives. So why is this a higher priority for agile CIOs and their teams? Challenged by the demand to effectively lead your IT Team and to do EVERYTHING faster.
Leadership Secrets to Crush Stress & Innovate with Workplace Meditation
You are invited to join the SFTA for the exciting Citrix led panel as we look back and recall the birth and development of IBM in Boca with the people who were actually there!
Why you should attend:
- Free drink ticket and buffet
- Meet the personalities who helped forge change the world
- Network with local and region execs
- Meet local subject matter experts
If you are a full-time student, please email [email protected] and you may qualify for a discounted ticket price of $15.
Are you registered for ITPalooza?