Lead Software Engineer
Our Fort Lauderdale based client is looking for a Software Engineer Leader to guide a cross-functional and cross-platform agile team responsible for building cutting edge transnational online advertising platforms.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in Software Development
- Senior experience in all phases of development lifecycle
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- Expert in Java and experience in one of the following: C#, Python, Ruby, Perl, Scala
- Experience working in a mixed Linux and Windows environment
- Proficiency with Daemons or Windows Services and Web Applications
- Proficiency in SQL and Relational Database Design
- Proficiency with at least one ORM or Micro-ORM such as N-Hibernate, EF, Dapper, or SQL20
- Proficiency with Angular.js and Bootstrap or similar frameworks
- Experience programming and tuning Relational Databases in MS SQL Server or MySQL
- Experience in a virtualized, high-volume and highly-available environment
- Understanding of object oriented principles and multi-tiered architecture
- Experience with Messaging, Brokering and Queuing: RabbitMQ, Kafka, MSMQ, etc.
- Some understanding of NoSQL databases
- Spring Framework Experience
- Big Data Toolset experience especially Apache stack
- Continuous Integration with TeamCity or similar tool
- Automated Deployments with Octopus or similar tool
- Contributed in a team with an Agile, iterative process preferably with Scrum or Kanban
- Familiarity with email marketing or the ad-tech industry
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.”