We are currently looking for an looking an experienced Embedded Systems Developer that will help our client integrate current Linux Kernel versions and associated patches. We require experience with platform/SOC porting and/or integration.
- Programmer for LINUX or UNIX Kernel Internals
- LINUS device driver development experience.
- LINUX architecture/Kernel internals knowledge.
- Embedded/Real-Time Systems experience.
- C/C++ development, debug environment experience.
- Experience with system optimization a plus
- Good- to-have Knowledge:
- Embedded SOC platforms.
- SMP Systems.
- TCP/IP Internals.
- WIFI Drivers and associated hardware.
- Knowledge of file system terminals
- Familiarity with basic IO buses including OI2C,SPI, USB, PCI-E, etc.
BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.