Our International client is looking for a seasoned, polished professional to manage Casino application projects. Cruise Industry experience is a plus.
You will be responsible for all aspects related to taking projects from original concept through final deployment and contributes as a subject matter specialist in IT applications. Strong background and experience in general aspects of IT, as well as project management, are fundamental for success in this role. This is a “hands-on” role and you must have the ability, drive and initiative to ramp to quickly. They are looking for candidates with a stable work history–who may have started in IT–moved to a BA role and are now managing application projects
6-8 years of experience in IT implementation in the travel and/or gaming industry or externally with a consulting firm or software provider supporting mixed, complex environments and solutions.
Experience in enterprise applications for the gaming industry, particularly with Casino Management Systems and gaming products is highly desirable and will be a significant differentiator.
Bachelors’ degree in computer science or related area. An advance degree is highly desirable, particularly an MBA.
The candidate should possess overall experience in information technology with specific emphasis in the following:
• Managing IT Infrastructure.
• Application development and implementation.
• Project management– PMP
• System development methodologies.
• Technology planning.
• Managing and developing project teams.
• Total Cost of Ownership.
• Proven ability to drive change, build consensus, and satisfactorily resolve conflicts.
• Experience in an environment of diverse, but related systems, platforms, and applications.
• Experience directing multi-million dollar budget projects will be a plus.
SherlockTalent is happy to offer a $500 referral bonus.