Our Palm Beach County client is seeking a software developer, responsible for software design, development, testing, and implementation. The position is full time and may include occasional travel within the US (less than 10%).
The ideal candidate will have deep experience working with Microsoft technologies and cloud services including Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Studio, C#, SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services, .NET, Azure, and the Dynamics family of business solutions (CRM/365 and GP).
The position will report directly to the IT Director, and will work as part of a small development team of both local and remote team members. The candidate will participate in a large legacy system conversion, and will have a hands on role in daily company operations.
Additional technologies and desired skills include:
- Gathering information from end users and legacy systems.
- Ability to quickly learn new third party SDKs and tools for integration with external data sources such as GPS location data, mapping, geocoding and direction services.
- Microsoft Office document automation and document template libraries.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence concepts, and experience with Microsoft Power BI a plus.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft development stack including Visual Studio, Team Foundation Services, Scrum/Agile, Office 365, and Azure.
- Basic DevOps experience having familiarity with virtual machines, network design, SQL server installation and maintenance, server setup and networking best practices.
- Knowledge of accounting practices, sales and receiving business processes
- Professional understanding of object oriented programming concepts, design patterns, software development life cycle, refactoring, and code reusability